Blue and Gold Days
Spend a Saturday with us!
You have a busy schedule, which can make it challenging to plan college visits. To make it more convenient for you to explore Marian University, we host Blue and Gold Days on several Saturdays throughout the academic year.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for:
- High school sophomores, juniors, and their families
- Transfer students (i.e., current college students who are considering changing schools) and their families
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a high school senior, you may attend but we recommend you schedule an individual campus visit on a weekday. Our team will plan a customized visit (including meetings with faculty, staff, and coaches) according to your college, academic, and career interests.
In general, Blue and Gold Days are casual events for students, parents, and families to see and experience what it's like to be part of the Marian community.
- Learn about academic programs, financial aid, and the admission process.
- Take a one-hour, student-led tour of our growing campus.
- Hear from our current students about their Marian experience.
Fall 2021 Schedule
- Saturday, September 25
- Saturday, October 9
- Saturday, October 23
- Saturday, November 13
Spring 2022 Schedule
- Saturday, February 19
- Saturday, March 19
- Saturday, April 23
Each Blue and Gold Day has a morning session beginning at 9 a.m. and an early-afternoon session beginning at 11:30 a.m. Online registration is required ahead of time.
Register and reserve your spot
- Space is limited and registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration closes when seating capacity is met or the Wednesday before the event.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions that each student is allowed to bring a maximum of 3 guests with them during their campus visit.
- For information, please call (317) 955-6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to Marian University!
Register now Contact us