Non-degree seeking students
You are a non-degree seeking student if you want to enroll in classes at Marian University, but do not plan to complete a degree.
You are also a non-degree seeking student if you are currently enrolled at another college or university and want to take classes at Marian and transfer the credits back to your home college.
- If you want to take individual courses without working toward a degree and you are not on academic probation or otherwise ineligible for admission at another school, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Please note that non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial assistance from Marian University
Non-degree undergraduate students, complete the application for undergraduate admission
Non-degree seeking graduate student, complete the application for graduate admission
Students seeking re-admission
If you are a former undergraduate student who stopped taking classes and wants to be re-admitted to the university and complete your degree, please complete the application below.
Application for undergraduate admission
This includes students who did not enroll for one or more semesters and students who withdrew during a previous semester. No fee is required when submitting a re-admission application.
- Your social, financial, and academic student status at the time of your departure will be verified before an offer of readmission is extended.
- Students in good academic, social, and financial standing are eligible for immediate readmission.
- Students with an unfavorable status must be approved by the Undergraduate Admission Committee. The committee will consider the nature of your unfavorable status and consult with appropriate faculty and staff. The committee may ask for additional information about why you can now be a more successful student on our campus.