Housing and residence life
Living on campus
There are plenty of reasons why living on campus is a great choice. Here are a few reasons why you may want to live on Marian's campus.:
- You'll get better grades. It's true! National statistics indicate that students who live in campus housing earn higher grade point averages than students who live off campus.
- You'll never miss campus activities. There is always something going on at Marian University—and when you live on campus it's easy to get involved.
- You'll enjoy living on a safe, secure campus in the city. Safety and security are priorities at Marian University. Our police officers are on duty and available 24-7 to keep students who live on campus safe. We're located minutes from downtown Indianapolis, Broad Ripple, Fountain Square, and other cultural districts, so great shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation, arts, music, nightlife, and more are always close at hand!
Here's more information about what you can expect from living on campus at Marian University:
When you live on campus, you have a number of dining options in easy walking distance from your residence hall and the library, athletic facilities, and academic buildings. Use your flex dollars at any dining location.
This 18.500-square-foot facility is a great place to meet friends and study. Food options include:
- Papa John's Pizza | A variety of pizzas and bread sticks.
- Grille Works | Grilled sandwiches and fries as well as salads, fruit, and other items.
- Starbucks | Coffee creations, pastries, sandwiches, and other items.
- The new Dining Commons, which opened in January 2018, features all-you-care-to-eat dining in a comfortable setting. The facility is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and serves a variety of hot and cold entrees, deli sandwiches and grilled food items, pizza, pasta selections, a salad bar, ice cream, desserts, and more.
Michael A. Evans Center for Health Sciences
- Medical students, nursing students, and others who spend time in the Evans Center can visit the P.O.D. (Provisions on Demand) Market. The market is a quick, convenient location to purchase grab-and-go food, beverages, and snacks, including sandwiches, salads, fresh produce, hot meals, pre-packaged foods, water and sodas, and gourmet coffee.
Paul J. Norman Center
- You'll find a great place to meet friends, study, and enjoy sandwiches, soups, and salads, all made fresh and served just the way you like them from our campus Subway.
For more information on locations and meal plans, visit marian.campusdish.com.