Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-run organization that plans and coordinates events to enrich the Marian University campus community.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate an active campus life for all students that lead to fun and entertainment, strong social connections, and loyalty to our alma mater.
We host coffee houses, movie nights, an annual Homecoming celebration, Knight Daze, a campus Super Bowl party, formal dances, and more!
Find the latest news and information about campus activities on CAB's Connect page.
Upcoming CAB events
Check Connect for updated times and locations of events.
- February 5 | Coffee House, Alumni Hall, 8:30 p.m.
- February 12| Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8 p.m.
- February 17-20| Knight Daze
- March 5 | Coffee House, Alumni Hall, 8:30 p.m.
- March 12 | Bingo Night
- March 20 | Silent Disco
- March 25| Movie Night
- April 9 | Coffee House, Alumni Hall, 8:30 p.m.
- April 22 | Outdoor Movie Night
- April 28 | Destress Event
|President ||Taylor Kowalski |
|Vice President, Recruitment & Member Relations ||Sam Stage |
|Formal Chair||Makayla Walke |
|Homecoming Co-Chairs ||Lauren Kenny and Mary Fleming |
|Movie Night Chair || Mallori Wigent |
|Coffee House Chair ||Alexis Felty |
|Special Events Chair ||Abigail Riehle |
Please contact CAB via Connect for more information about HOW you can get involved.