Marian University Healthcare Camp - June 21-25, 2021
Sponsored by the Tom and Julie Wood Family Foundation
This one-week day camp is a hands-on, high-tech, and interactive experience for high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors interested in learning more about the healthcare professions. This immersive experience will explore the
careers in the healthcare and medical fields and give participants a glimpse of what a day as a healthcare professional might be like.
- Interact with Marian University medical and nursing students, faculty, and clinical partners.
- Perform actual procedures in a medical simulation lab.
- Learn how to splint broken bones.
- Learn the science of sports performance.
- Practice medical research.
The Tom and Julie Wood Family Foundation is proud to partner with Marian University. The healthcare camp is one aspect of a $2 million gift which will expand Marian University’s ability to recruit and support students pursing an education within the health sciences and other STEHM professions.
More information on this partnership